Beet TV recently convened thought leaders on the frontlines of the digital video industry from AOL Video, Kantar Video, MTV, MSNBC.com and others to discuss current challenges for content creators and advertisers to tap into the full potential of Web video.
You’ll be surprised to learn how much these experts don’t know. This is due to the evolving dynamic nature of an online video industry that is still struggling for standards and sufficient tracking technologies to demonstrate value to brands.
If you consider yourself an online video industry guru, you’ll want to watch this!
- Andy Plesser – Executive Producer, Beet.TV, Moderator
- Ed Haslam – Senior Vice President, Marketing, YuMe
- Michael Dresner – COO, CineSport
- Mark Marvel – Senior Director, Emerging Media Monetization, MSNBC.com
- Bill Lederer – CEO, Kantar Video, WPP Group PLC
- Dermot McCormack – Executive Vice President, Digital, MTV
- Ran Harnevo – Senior Vice President, AOL Video
Did you enjoy this article? Say thanks by “Liking” our Facebook Page!